Natural and Botanical Medicine Integrated into Midwifery Care
Pregnancy can be a really healthy time, but it is not uncommon to have some pregnancy discomforts like nausea, heartburn, trouble sleeping, mild swelling, anemia etc. We help our clients find relief with simple, safe suggestions, which might include diet, supplements, essential oil, herbs, homeopathy specific stretches, exercise and more.
As a part of our package we include:
- our organic pregnancy tea blend--nourishing and tonifying
- frozen herbal compresses for your perineum prepared at your home during of after the birth
- herbal periwash
- herbal sitz bath that smells lovely and is antimicrobial and healing
- our organic, super potent mother's milk tea, if needed
- Cramp Bark tincture for after pains if needed
- handmade, wildcrafted Iron Tonic, if needed
- other tinctures or loose herbs if desired
- Herbal consultation with Erin
For complicated, unusual or long standing issues, clients can arrange extra time before or after a prenatal visit for a comprehensive botanical medicine consultation with Erin. Erin is a professional member of the American Herbalist Guild and has been in practice as an herbalist since 2005.